triple double

I was in Chicago last weekend and watching the local sportschannel and
there was obviously discussion about the bulls.  I hope we as celts fans
were never this ignorant or arrogant when we were on top.  Anyways they
were degrading Grant Hill by saying that his triple doubles were not that
important because they would rather have a player get 35 points 8 assists
and 5 rebs (ala Jordan) than 15 points 10 rebounds 10 assists (ala Hill).
And they also said that triple double's come from players who don't have
supporting casts. There point was this, if you have a great team, like
Chicago, you have someone to get the rebounds, another to dish it out and
another to score, but on a bad team, one person does all threee cause
there is no one else to do it.  I totally disagree and I bring up Magic
and Bird.  Both had their fair share of triple doubles but never played on
a bad team.  I think the triple double is a compliment to any player
regardless of their team.

Christopher R. Gee