Miles Simon and the draft

 "JLyell"  wrote :

>>>  Miles is 6'5 and very capable of playing both guard positions.  He
had decided to stay for his senior year, but with a weak draft on big
guards his stock may never be higher than now. <<<

Apparently Simon is considering entering the draft after all.  Maybe he
decided that his performance in the NCAA finals may make this his best shot
for the NBA.  A local sports talk show said Thursday afternoon that Miles
Simon was having a meeting with his coach to discuss leaving Arizona for the
pros.  I havn't heard any more on this in the news.  Given our draft
positions and barring trades, we may not be in a position to draft him
anyway, but he may make a very good guard for someone.

Hank M.