Draft

If do get the number one pick, Ducan has to be it. I think this obvious. It
is what to do with the Dallas pick. I think we should go after a two guard
as Bird said we needed a two who could flat out score.
Derek Anderson and Miles Simon both look good. Derek Anderson looks like he
can flat out shoot from anywhere, but Miles Simon, shown on ESPN is the
leader of the Arizona team. Not the play maker, not the scorer but a
leader. Makes me think of Danny Ainge. Maybe we can draft him, help him
develop into a compete player and hopefully looking down 15years he can be
the head coach of the Celtics (or perhaps some other team) like Danny
Ainge. I know it is SOOO LONG into the future but hey we can always prepare
ourself.
I was going to suggest getting Antonio Daniels as a second rounder but
looking that he has David Falk as his agent, I doubt his stock will fall,
that we can get him in the second round.

With the draft I see

         Starter	   Backup
PG: David Wesley	Antonio Daniels	  Michael Hawkins
SG: Derek Anderson	Greg Minor
SF: Rick Fox	  Eric Willams
PF: Antoine Walker	Dino Radja
C  : Tim Duncan     Pervis Ellison	      Marty Conlon

Willams, Daniels and Radja plus the starting five as the rotation.

Whadd ya think??

Ritesh Ramani

P.S. Why while watching Suns play Rockets, announcers said Ainge was being
creative having four guards on the court at the same time but was calling
ML last year when he had Wesley, Dana, Minor, Day, Fox as being crazy?