Re: ML, Bird, NEW UNIFORMS?

On Thu, 03 Apr 1997, you wrote:
>I CAN"T BELIEVE THE CELTICS ARE CHANGING THEIR UNI"S!!!! How can the Celtics
>make orange a predominant color on their uniforms? Hell,how can they change
>them? The Celtics have had virtually the same uniforms since the NBA began. It
>is a shame, Daddy Gaston must want to bring in more revenue. Since they are
>doing this, lets hope they do it right, and not make uniforms like those ugly
>Rockets, Hawks, and Cavs uniforms. Not to mention the Bucs!

Hasn't it been established that this was an April Fool's joke?  There was no
mention of any uni change on any of the major sports wires, and the original
post was sent on April 1.

Respectfully,
* Mike Lewis                                  *
* San Diego, CA                               *
* mlewis@connectnet.com                       *