Re: duncan

> > A lot of people have mentioned duncan being mobbed in his last game and
> > the same will happen in the pros because the celts don't have anyone who
> > can shoot  from the outside.
>
> We have Barros and Wesley who can shoot from outside if Duncan draws the
> double team. In addition Duncan is a great passer we have Walker on the
> flank who in the last few games is shooting higher percentage both from the
> line and outside. The key for the celtics is to establish and interior game
> both on offense and defense.

Duncan is a very good passer.  He is not flashy in the Bill Walton sense.
But he is patient, will let the double team comer yto him and find the
open guy.  He also is a presence defensively both rebounding and blocking
shots (over 100 blocks each year, ended with something like 480, second
to Adonal Foyle's 490 in NCAA history, i.e. the last 10 years).

Fred