Re: duncan

> A lot of people have mentioned duncan being mobbed in his last game and
> the same will happen in the pros because the celts don't have anyone who
> can shoot  from the outside.

We have Barros and Wesley who can shoot from outside if Duncan draws the
double team. In addition Duncan is a great passer we have Walker on the
flank who in the last few games is shooting higher percentage both from the
line and outside. The key for the celtics is to establish and interior game
both on offense and defense.

> If Wooden looks at quickness first go ask him to explain Dee Brown.
Maybe
> he can help us.

Dee Brown has to healthy and have his head screwed right in order to help
us. He use to be a pretty good player.

 - Mishra