celt fans,
	what about this philosophy?  it looks like we are getting one (please
God) or two and six or seven.  i say we stick to our pick like glue and trade
the other one along with ANYONE on our team whose last name doesn't begin
with a W to get Richmond or Spreewell.  the logic goes like this... losing
sucks and we have been doing a lot of it lately.  i don't feel like rooting
for a slowly rebuilding team for the next few years while we wait for a guy
like tim thomas to develope and be ready for prime time.  Wesley is ready,
Walker proved he is something special and is ready, Williams is ready, Duncan
stayed in school all four years and i think he is the kind of guy that will
be ready by the end of the year.  Let's get a veteran, prime time player
(mitch over latrell for attitude reasons only) that can do this now and is
sick of losing.  that could be one hell of a turn around in one year.
	the rest of the players on our team haven't gotten it done.  trade
them or let them come off the bench.  someone has to be interested in a Dino
and a number six pick, don't they?