Re: new uniforms (fwd)

	The new uniforms have got to be an April fools joke.  The story
supposedly came over the AP wire -- RIGHT! You'd think ESPN or Nando
would have even on sentence on it.  But there aren't any!  Let's treat
this as a joke (a sick, very sick one) until we hear from Gaston himself.
Peace, Love, and GREEN UNIs forever
David Darlington