Uniforms

 Is this uniform rumor true? I usually don't post much on here but I
have to say something about the uniforms. I've always like the Celtics
plain green and white uniforms-they're classic. I don't like what the
Pistons, Rockets, Cavs and such have done with they're uniforms. Sure,
the Celts have had this design for a while but it's the Celtic
tradition to me. If they did change, I think just a green and white
pin stripe would be nice but no leprechaun logo or such.
 That's just my 2 cents.
   Amy