Dallas Placement

I've been away from the list recently and haven't kept up with recent mail,
so forgive me if this topic has been recently discussed. I've noticed that
New Jersey has finally surpassed the Mavs in the overall standings; and
unless I am mistaken, both Philly and Denver are 1.5 games behind Dallas.
Given the remaining schedules of these four teams, how likely is New Jersey
to remain pat and what chance do either Philly or Denver have of overtaking
Dallas?