Re: bullets

Greetings,
	Although I essentially agree with Chris's comments about the
Bullets and the team's chemistry, in the interest of objectivity, I
have to point out that the Bullets are actually barely over .500
(36-35).  In fact they've won 8 of their last ten and 11of their last
15 (though, their schedule has been rather soft: they're 2-3 against
teams over .500).  It looks as though the Bullets may catch the Cavs
and gain the #8 (three and you're out) playoff spot against the Bulls.
To be fair, I think that we may have to withhold judgement on
Webber/Howard/Strickland.

Bill Cooper
wfcooper@tiac.com
=3D=3D=3D=3D
On Mon, 31 Mar 1997 15:16:13 -0500 (EST), Christopher Gee wrote:

>Someone mentioned that a Walker/Jamison tandem could be like =
Howard/Webber
>which reminded of something I wanted to say but forgot.  Howard/Webber =
are
>way overrated and I don't want Walker/Jamison to resemble them at all.
>Washington isn't even in the playoffs, let alone playing .500 ball.  =
They