ML vs Larry

ML can talk and motivate the players. They are still playing hard and are
not playing like they want the number one pick (i.e tanking games).

Having Larry as GM might be good, but just because he was a basketball
player does not mean he is qualified. Kevin McHale and Jerry West are good
evaluators of talent and that why they are good as GM.

In my opinion, I don't want Pinito as coach. I think he just might wear out
the players with the pressure defense.  I am sure Dino can not handle the
constant running around chasing smaller quicker guys than him.  Keep ML for
another year so he can install some motivation into the new draft picks.
Or  find a coach in the CBA that has some experience in the NBA. George
Karla dn Phil Jackson both coached in the CBA before coming on to the NBA.
Last option we can hire a DJ as the head coach.

Ritesh Ramani