Paris 1976 Video? Item #

Benn Kempster whoboy at fsmail.net
Fri Feb 24 08:54:21 CST 2006

I reckon this will be a DVD of the bits and pieces floating around thr trading circuit filmed in 8mm & 16mm.

Ain't worth the value though :-)

Message Received: Feb 24 2006, 04:23 AM
From: "Bruce"
Subject: Re: Paris 1976 Video? Item #

> Item number: 9105448518

Oh, that. :) Yea, where does it say Paris? Parts is not French for Paris.
It's a little vague too say the least. It could be a bunch of crappy 8mm
film "parts." :) I can't believe someone would $90 for a DVD they have no
clue as to what is on it or how good or bad it is.

Bruce