The Who Show - Tickets On Sale NOW!!!

Johanna Johnson jmljohnson3 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 07:44:30 CST 2006

It's huge.  I'm so proud of these guys.  I am seeing them at the famous Whiskey a-go-go next Friday.

  Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:05:48 -0500
From: bisch2323 at aol.com
Subject: QUAD Tickets On Sale NOW!!!
To: Bisch2323 at aol.com

      Look at what The Who is saying about QUAD!!

  "This production could be bigger than Tommy" - Roger Daltrey

  "Your hearts are in the right place" - Pete Townshend

  Go to www.groovetickets.com and type "Quad" in the search box and get your tickets for QUAD - A Salute to The Who's Quadrophenia today!

  ONE PERFORMANCE ONLY - March 10!!!

  At the Avalon Ballroom (Formerly the Hollywood Palace Theater), on Vine across the street from the Capitol Records tower in beautiful Hollywood!

  This salute to The Who's greatest rock opera stars Stephen Shareaux as Jimmy, Zoli Teglas as the Ace Face, and Michael Ubaldini as The Rocker.  Featured musicians as The Who:  Darren Lolk as Pete Townshend, Joey Grillo as Roger Daltrey, Mike Bisch as John Entwistle, and France DiCarlo as Keith Moon.

  Go to www.quadtribute.com for a preview and more info on the show!