Who News

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:15:19 CST 2006

With everything else that's going on, we're getting a bit behind on Who news
and I expect new folks are signing up because of the upcoming tour.  Matt
Kent has been posting away in both Pete's and The Who's news section.  I'm
sure all the old regulars from previous tours are signed up for The Who's
site, but if anyone isn't here's the info:

http://www.petetownshend.com

Check in the "news" section for Pete's news and the diary section for any
personal messages he posts.  Click on the Who icon at the upper right to get
to The Who's page, or follow this link to register:

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/projects/thewho/index.cfm

Matt Kent generally posts news of The Who's doings, and sometimes Roger will
post messages as well.