TLC's Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp Show

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:19:24 CST 2006

Roger and The Who's music got lots of first rate exposure, and
actually, I thought all the bands sounded pretty good.  Somebody had a
sort of strange idea about the harmonies on "The Kids Are Alright,"
and who was that guy that jumped around so much?  Heheh.  But other
than that, it seemed like any night with several bands down at the
club.  I was sort of surprised about which band won, but you know,
they did have a sort of undefinable something.

So, listening to some of these guys sing with Roger, I'm impressed all
over again with his range.  It's down a few notes in the last five
years, but he still beats about all those folks.  Good show.  :)