thewho Digest, Vol 13, Issue 40

jacqueline jaesea at optonline.net
Fri Feb 17 07:27:07 CST 2006

JOELTLE515 at aol.com
WROTE
 me! me! ::raising hand::

Okay, okay, don't wet yer pants......

"O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org>
WROTE
Is that the one where she's sitting behind the kit licking her lips and
wearing that tight red top that hugs every friggin' curve of her most
voluptuous and enormous.....ummmm....welll.............errrr.......You get
the idea.

Nope, not even close, Kevin.....

"Jacqueline, were you talking about this one?..."

Uh, dunno....
but if I select it , it comes up here:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v14/vicious/meg%20white/?action=view&current=91702143.jpg

"...I roll over in bed looking for someone to touch. There's a girl that I
know of but don't ask for much,  she's homely, and she's cranky and her
hair's  in a net and I'm lonely but I ain't that lonely yet!"

Ha!
There is the male equivelant....trust me, I know....I have dated
him......lol!

jacqueline