Pictures of Meg......

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Feb 16 13:19:55 CST 2006

>jacqueline jaesea at optonline.net
>Subject: Meg White (no WHO)
>
>Any of you Meg fans see the photo Meg did for Marc Jacobs?
>I have a copy of any of you want it.  It is really lovely.

Is that the one where she's sitting behind the kit licking her lips and
wearing that tight red top that hugs every friggin' curve of her most
voluptuous and enormous.....ummmm....welll.............errrr.......
You get the idea.

Never mind.
Even if it's not, I don't want to see it.
Don't want to spoil the image that is absolutely seared into my brain.

Pictures of Meg......made my life so wonderful......
;-)
Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: