Music festivals (was "Stones agreed to be censored")

John pureneasy at tesco.net
Tue Feb 14 04:44:24 CST 2006

> I'm sure I've missed a few, so feel free to add more /comment on my
> choices.

said it before on here and i'll say it again: no nukes?

Forgot that/those. When/were they?

Also, Concert for Bangla Desh - first (AFAIK) major charity concert by
"rock/musicians which beat Kampuchea by what 8 years?

And for UK listers you'll probably consider the Red Wedge tour, and
wasn't there also an anti nazi/racism tour by the 2 tone label mates?

And again, the concert for Mandela if you want to consider specifically
political concerts.

John