Lennon in Tommy

TJLY99 at aol.com TJLY99 at aol.com
Sun Feb 12 14:55:50 CST 2006

In a message dated 2/12/2006 3:52:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:

> Do you think that's reliable, Ernie?  Lennon isn't mentioned in the credits,
>
> so do you think he should be there as "uncredited"?
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073812/
>

> keets

first of all im not Ernie thats my  son...lol....no he shouldnt be
credited...he is just sitting there in the car lol..it goes by so fast you really cant
see who is sitting in those cars....if you  have the movie you would have to go
slow and look who is sitting in the cars..i bet there are other people that
we know..i think i saw enwistle too...on the left side in another car...i
wonder if there is any more lol...take care....