Cincinnati

JimTheWhoFan at aol.com JimTheWhoFan at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 10:12:35 CST 2006

In a message dated 2/10/2006 12:53:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets at hotmail.com writes:
I thought I read somewhere that this was a different structure.  There was
something about a bottleneck on the river side of the old center that
channeled the crowd into a small space and intensified the pressure against
the doors.  Is there a new building on the same site?  Safer design?<<

Same building. Riverfront STADIUM is now gone (where the Reds and Bengals
used to play; at its end, it was called Cinergy Field).