Rock Fantasy Camp

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:00:20 CST 2006

Since Roger is going to be busy starting the 16th at this year's LA Rock and
Roll Fantasy Camp, I stopped by the site to see what's going on.  First of
all, they have a new video intro that features Roger and The Who very
prominently.

http://www.rockandrollfantasycamp.com/home.html

Also, here's where that rumor that Roger would play with Cheap Trick comes
from:  "You will perform live on stage with Roger Daltrey of The Who, the
entire band Cheap Trick..."  Presumably this will be for the final charity
concert.

I notice there's an add on spouse package this year.

As already posted in a couple of places, last year's Fantasy Camp will be on
the Learning Channel (TLC) on February 22 at 8:00 pm EST.