Stones 'Agreed To Song Censorship' (no Who)

Frate, Chris (Indust, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Fri Feb 10 07:53:13 CST 2006

If Geldof got it for Live Aid, why didn't Harrison get it for Bangladesh? I think it is valid, however, for any kind of British artist to receive a knighthood or CBE for their work. I don't think it makes you "The Man" all of the sudden, I believe it just proclaims that you have brought honor to Britain through your work and/or life.

-Chris in Cleveland