Rabbit Diary

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 9 23:01:59 CST 2006

08 February, 18:53 RAB WEBCAST

RAB WEBCAST

Hey all you guys out there waiting for me to send
you the cd's you all ordered.....
It's all under hand, and I am dealing with them as we speak.....
Pete asked me to do a webcast, maybe, at some point,
and I have been building my own show from srcatch, which has been a
nightmare, but it's looking and sounding great.
more details as and if I find out........

Your cd's are being made and printed as we speak.
Just give me a week to sort them all out.......

Crawler are possibly gonna do a brand new studio album together...

yee haw