Stones 'Agreed To Song Censorship' (no Who)

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Thu Feb 9 22:13:16 CST 2006

----- Original Message ----- From: <JOELTLE515 at aol.com>

> I envy you for seeing him at all. i've yet to attend a show of his. I was
> going for tix to see him at shea stadium on his last tour with the E
> street band,
> but it sold out so quick. I hope his next tour is with the band again.

I was driving home from college and heard tickets went on sale in an hour,
or something like that.  My sister was a big fan, so I stole some of her
money and bought tickets for the two of us.  She forgave me.

> so you mentioned him, big deal.  ; )

I think it was his first mention on this list that wasn't followed by the
word "sucks."

Jim M