Stones 'Agreed To Song Censorship' (no Who)

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 22:09:02 CST 2006

In a message dated 2/9/2006 11:05:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
NakedI at comcast.net writes:

> Daltrey deserved his more than most of the politicians that receive them,
> if
> you ask me.

I never sat comfortably with rock stars, whose goal at first was "against
authority", being honored by, well, authority.

So, no comment about my nod to Bruce? I saw him on the Born in the USA
tour. Hell of a show.

I envy you for seeing him at all. i've yet to attend a show of his. I was
going for tix to see him at shea stadium on his last tour with the E street band,
but it sold out so quick. I hope his next tour is with the band again.
so you mentioned him, big deal.  ; )