Stones 'Agreed To Song Censorship' (no Who)

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 21:54:54 CST 2006

In a message dated 2/9/2006 10:48:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
NakedI at comcast.net writes:

> Oh, and I know we heard the crowd was going to be rehearsed, but, man, did
> you see those people?  It was like they were all waving their arms in
> exactly the same way.

the only thing they rehearsed was setting up the stage at a certain time and
the age of 50 or 45, cause, well, some "older folks" probably would be slower
than the younger ones. y know, everything's timed so. they have to hurry it
up.   they probably rehearsed getting rid of that blanket thing that was over
the crowd during the first number.