Stones 'Agreed To Song Censorship' (no Who)

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 17:48:58 CST 2006

In a message dated 2/9/2006 2:58:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jet at net1plus.com writes:

> Really?  I thought they sucked, big time.  Unlike The Who, they look and
> >sound their age.  Cool stage, though.

that's cause it wasn't the who. if it was, you'd be like "wow! yippee!" etc.
or maybe not, you'd find SOMEthing wrong, I just know it. youse usually do.

 I saw some of the who's performance at the 2004 isle of wight on HDTV and
thought it was pretty terrible actually. but oh well.