thewho Digest, Vol 13, Issue 31

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 11:00:18 CST 2006

"Thanks for the Stern updates, Mc, regarding their comments
about The Who.  Keep 'em coming.  I miss Stern since he left
terrestrial radio."

- SCHRADE in Akron

Scott:

GET SIRIUS!!  It is incredible.  Once you buy the plug and play receiver w/car adapter kit (about $100), it amounts to $150 per year for the service, which in addition to Stern is great (5 or 6 classic rock stations, including "The Vault" that plays more obscure songs from the top bands).  I HIGHLY recommend it.  I also have the home boom box (also about $100) so I can go to sleep and wake up to Stern.

Mc