More Townshend Prognostication

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:52:45 CST 2006

>Could someone please post the exact URL & location of Pete's "notes in his
blog" where he discusses handing it in to publishers in 2000? I'm not
finding it. Many thanks.

http://boywhoheardmusic.blogspot.com/

It's in the comments at the end of Chapter Twenty-one.  Click on the
"comments" link, then aunch the search function with Control F and type in
"Boy" to locate Pete's comments.  Here's what he says about it:

>The Boy Who Heard Music said...
Ronzi. You were there. I understand - or can try to.

This story was completed and copyrighted in basic form before the tragedy of
the Word Trade Center. The bombings I write about were meant to be London
style bombings I imagined might one day come to NY. This was not prescience:
after all terrorists had already tried - I think I was in NY when the car
bombs went off underneath the building. After the bigger tragedy I thought
about taking this part out of the story, but I included it without much
modification.