More Townshend prognostication

lowgens02 at aol.com lowgens02 at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 17:34:54 CST 2006

 This is all I can find,Nat.

The Boy Who Heard Music said...

This story was completed and copyrighted in basic form before the tragedy of the Word Trade Center. The bombings I write about were meant to be London style bombings I imagined might one day come to NY. This was not prescience: after all terrorists had already tried - I think I was in NY when the car bombs went off underneath the building. After the bigger tragedy I thought about taking this part out of the story, but I included it without much modification.

Mike S