Is it The Who or not?

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:53:51 CST 2006

>You will never convince me unless you put Pete and Roger together in front
>of
me saying so that they don't have moments of extreme doubt and concern over
calling themslves "The Who." And if they have those doubts, and I believe
they
do, then it's OK for me to echo whatever triteness you think I'm putting
forth.

I think they had some reservations after John died, but once they've made
the decision to carry on in The Who name, then I don't think they're
worrying about it any more.  There may come other times when they
re-evaluate, but you can't perform with the ease they do when you have big
doubts about what you're doing.

keets