RAH Rumormill

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:44:17 CST 2006

>From TheShout, there are rumors Roger has been negotiating with some big
names for the RAH gigs this year, including Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones,
Franz Ferdinand and Arctic Monkeys, though we're still waiting for an
announcement of the line up.  It looks like all the promised activity around
the annual Teen Cancer Trust and The Who Convention shows is exciting folks
enough that they're booking tix from the US.  Pete's brother Simon is
playing the convention, and I'd say that means Pete will be there somewhere.
  Stay tuned.  :)