Who or not Who

JimTheWhoFan at aol.com JimTheWhoFan at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 10:58:49 CST 2006

In a message dated 2/6/2006 10:57:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Sroundtable at aol.com writes:
>>But to say they aren't The Who is an  exercise in futility and
it's getting very tiresome to hear this same trite  comment.  Pete and Roger
say it is still The Who, then it IS, in whatever  direction they want to take
it. <<

You will never convince me unless you put Pete and Roger together in front of
me saying so that they don't have moments of extreme doubt and concern over
calling themslves "The Who." And if they have those doubts, and I believe they
do, then it's OK for me to echo whatever triteness you think I'm putting
forth.