Is it The Who or not?

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:36:56 CST 2006

>Now, one can argue, like the case with Zeppelin, that
Page and Plant care less about the money and have
stood firm in protecting the "Led Zeppelin" moniker in
honor of Bonham.

That may be what they say, but I'd suspect the truth is that they're getting
a fine revenue stream from the Led Zeppelin songs, and they don't want to
dilute their "legacy" with later and less dramatic performances.

This, of course, has been one of Pete's concerns with reviving The Who,
first without Keith, and then without John.  However, I think Roger and Pete
are still maintaining a good reputation for quallity and maintaining their
legacy.

keets