There Will Be a WHO tour, so Please Dispel All Rumours

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Feb 6 11:08:38 CST 2006

>Frate, Chris
Rumours

>Thanks for clarifying; sorry I misinterpreted.

No need to apologize.
I know I'm flirting with generating that sort of response.
If Pete's reading, I hope he's taking his time and isn't
misunderstanding where I'm coming from.

>On one point though, I think 7 years is a pretty long time to be
together - especially in show biz.

It's been 7 years already!??
Dang.
Yeah, that's long enough.....I mean....to be called a "long time."

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: