There Will Be a WHO tour,so Please Dispell All Rumours

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Feb 6 10:58:45 CST 2006

>Benn Kempster
>
>It's odd though - I don't honestly think that if John were still with
us, any of us would be thinking the way we are right >now.  The prospect
of The Who live in '96, '97, 2000 & 2002 was just SOOOOO exciting.  Now,
there's a feeling (for me >anyhow) of well, OK, let's go along and see
what happens.  Just doesn't feel the same you know?

I do.
I'm right there with ya.

Couldn't help but think last night that The Who would have blown the
place (Superbowl) apart, much more so than Mick and the Stones did.
I wouldn't mind at all seeing them do that.
Really.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: