There Will Be a WHO tour,so Please Dispell All Rumours

Benn Kempster whoboy at fsmail.net
Sun Feb 5 04:41:44 CST 2006

LMAO!!!!!!!

It's odd though - I don't honestly think that if John were still with us, any of us would be thinking the way we are right now.  The prospect of The Who live in '96, '97, 2000 & 2002 was just SOOOOO exciting.  Now, there's a feeling (for me anyhow) of well, OK, let's go along and see what happens.  Just doesn't feel the same you know?

Message Received: Feb 03 2006, 07:28 PM