Keith Moon solo on Howard Stern

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 21:27:20 CST 2006

Some of you may know that I am a HUGE Stern fan, so I of course got Sirius
satellite radio so I could get his show for the first time in almost 10  years.
 Well, they had John the Stutterer on yesterday (not Stuttering  John) who
was promoting some retarded porn video, and he actually played a Keith  Moon
solo, as he described it, on a female pron star's buttocks to the tune of  WGFA
in the background.  Crass and juvenile, yes.  Who mention,  YES!!  They also
played a version of Who are You with "High-pitched" Eric  doing the backing
vocals.  Funny stuff.

Mc