Pete bored on Who tour

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 21:20:53 CST 2006

In a message dated 2/3/2006 12:53:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:

Well  gee, Pete, don't hurt yourself.  If touring's so fucking boring
that  only Rachel can prevent you from dozing off, I'd kind of rather
you just  pack it in.  I like to at least imagine that you're getting
as much  -- if not more -- out of a performance as I am.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a  SHOTGUN."

Yeah, well maybe if the setlists vary somehwat from show to show it  wouldn't
be quite so boring.  Maybe playing more than 3 or 4 different  songs from the
LAST TOUR would also do something to limit the boredom.   Maybe opening with
something different than ICE, AAA and Substitute would help  abate the
yawning.  Do you think this might be a little nudge to Roger that  the setlists need
A LOT of sprucing up?  Maybe bring back Sister Disco and  Long Live Rock?  How
bout The Real Me?  Disguises?  Young Man  Blues?  Acid Queen?  We'll see.

KMc