There Will Be a WHO tour, so Please Dispell All Rumours

Frate, Chris (Indust, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Fri Feb 3 14:21:24 CST 2006

Kevin,

You are way too hard on Rachel. It is true that his popularity helps her out, but they've been together a long time. I think it is unfair to imply that she is glomming onto him to forward her own ends at this point. Why didn't she open for The Who on the last three tours if that what was she was after?

I, for one, am happy to be receiving an unprecedented amount of Pete fan interaction on the website via "In the Attic". I happen to like Rachel's songs, but even if I didn't I would still be grateful for the end result for Pete/Who fans. It is surely also true that Roger is a big part of Pete's surge of activity now as well, but why do we always think that Pete only does Who stuff when someone else pushes him into it?

-Chris in Cleveland