There Will Be a WHO tour,so Please Dispell All Rumours

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Fri Feb 3 13:25:31 CST 2006

Hi Benn,

Doing OK, hope you are, too!

On reflection, I think you're right, that he must be talking about
the down-time between shows being a bore at times.  But you know,
between shows is a challenge for us fans, too.  Wonder if Rachel
could help me out as well?

>Alan - hope you're well mate!
>
>You certainly have a great point there, but I don't think he means
>performance or gig related boredom.  I think he's talking about the
>solitude that is the nature of hotel rooms on the road; he'll be
>making his own kind of music everywhere he goes, you can be certain
>of that!
>I think he WOULD pack it in if he was bored with the playing -
>regardless of what Roger wants, as an artist, he's got his pride and
>will do what he believes is right for him.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN."