There Will Be a WHO tour, so Please Dispell All Rumours

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 13:16:59 CST 2006

----- Original Message ----- From: "O'Neal, Kevin W."

> Please explain this logic.
> I fully appreciate that Rachel was his support (along with Roger to a
> less....sexual.....degree) during the pedophile thang, but to say that
> without her Pete and Roger wouldn't have continued, and that Rachel is
> Pete's inspiration...I think is a bit of a stretch.

Here's what I see.  I see a man who couldn't seem to find the motivation or
desire to create new music for many years.  I see a lot of activity going
on; new songs being shared, plans being announced, progress being made.  I
see his partner not just being understanding about him doing something that
will take him away for long periods of time, but actually encouraging it and
getting involved.  I mean the basement/attic stuff and now this willingness
to go on tour.  She doesn't *have* to do that stuff.  And, if she took the
attitude that he doesn't really need all that at his age and he should just
take it easy, or why doesn't he focus on his own work instead of rehashing
what he and Roger did 40 years ago, I suspect we'd be seeng things play out
very differently.

> Just my very HO.

And there's no HO like Kevin's HO.

Jim M