New and old bosses....

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Feb 3 12:58:30 CST 2006

>Jim M NakedI
>
>Meet the new boss.
>
>> I think I'll ask for another raise soon.
>
>Hope she's not the same as the old boss.

While on the subject....
Last night on the CBS Nightly News....a reporter quoted one of our
leading congressmen regarding his opinion of the new majority leader...

"Quote...Meet the new boss....same as the old boss....end quote."

A more blatant use of this line I have never heard, particularly in
front of a national audience.

I laughed out loud.
Guess that would be a "LOL!"

Kevin in VT