There Will Be a WHO tour, so Please Dispell All Rumours

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Feb 3 12:52:39 CST 2006

>Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Rumours

>> So I wonder if Rachel is the real reason that we still even have a
Who?

>It sure looks like she's one of them.  It would be hard to deny that
she's
>inspiring Pete these days.

Please explain this logic.
I fully appreciate that Rachel was his support (along with Roger to a
less....sexual.....degree) during the pedophile thang, but to say that
without her Pete and Roger wouldn't have continued, and that Rachel is
Pete's inspiration...I think is a bit of a stretch.

Just my very HO.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: