There Will Be a WHO tour,so Please Dispell All Rumours

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Fri Feb 3 12:49:16 CST 2006

>Alan McKendree
Rumours

>Well gee, Pete, don't hurt yourself.  If touring's so fucking boring
>that only Rachel can prevent you from dozing off, I'd kind of rather
>you just pack it in.  I like to at least imagine that you're getting
>as much -- if not more -- out of a performance as I am.

Yaaaa-OUCH!
Damn, Alan.
You must still be peeved about those fake LAL / Woodstock documents.
;-)

I'm hoping Pete was referring to the down time during the day and after
the shows, and not the show itself.
If he *was* talking about the show, then I'm right with ya.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: