There Will Be a WHO tour,so Please Dispell All Rumours

Benn Kempster whoboy at fsmail.net
Fri Feb 3 11:14:35 CST 2006

Alan - hope you're well mate!

You certainly have a great point there, but I don't think he means performance or gig related boredom.  I think he's talking about the solitude that is the nature of hotel rooms on the road; he'll be making his own kind of music everywhere he goes, you can be certain of that!
I think he WOULD pack it in if he was bored with the playing - regardless of what Roger wants, as an artist, he's got his pride and will do what he believes is right for him.

Message Received: Feb 03 2006, 03:12 PM