There Will Be a WHO tour,so Please Dispell All Rumours

Frate, Chris (Indust, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Fri Feb 3 09:17:45 CST 2006

Touring IS boring, every working musician experiences that. The only excitment is usually those 2 hours on stage. There's a lot of sitting in hotel rooms changing channels. Why do you think Keith came up with so many elaborate pranks to while away the time?

-Chris in Cleveland

<Well gee, Pete, don't hurt yourself.  If touring's so fucking boring
that only Rachel can prevent you from dozing off, I'd kind of rather
you just pack it in.  I like to at least imagine that you're getting
as much -- if not more -- out of a performance as I am.>

Cheers,
--
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN."