There Will Be a WHO tour,so Please Dispell All Rumours

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Fri Feb 3 09:12:29 CST 2006

>The Boy Who Heard Music said...
>
>a new CD, and I'm still producing. Also, Rachel has agreed to come
>for the entire tour and do In The Attic before every show. This will
>prevent me becoming bored.

Well gee, Pete, don't hurt yourself.  If touring's so fucking boring
that only Rachel can prevent you from dozing off, I'd kind of rather
you just pack it in.  I like to at least imagine that you're getting
as much -- if not more -- out of a performance as I am.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"the average Texan...carries not just a gun but a SHOTGUN."