Long Live Rock's first audio bootleg

Benn Kempster whoboy at fsmail.net
Fri Feb 3 06:29:07 CST 2006

It's a great boot.  The live material is certainly an upgrade from the Who Remembers The High Numbers boot and the studio material is absolutely crystal clear quality - very similar to the material on the 30 Years box.  I got my copy from Japan last year sometime.........

However, there has been some doubt raised about the legitimacy of the studio tracks.  Why is Daltrey not featured if the session was a test for EMI?  Irish Jack and Max Ker-Seymer have differing opinions on the material too.  Would be interesting to hear from Pete on this.
But, judging from the availability here though, Pete's saying it's real?

Message Received: Feb 03 2006, 12:17 PM